OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Construction workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses.
Students are automatically upgraded to a plastic DOL wallet card. These plastic cards are strong, durable, and won‘t tear. Plus, they are easier to carry, harder to lose, and fit into any wallet like a credit card or driver‘s license. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be shipped their course completion card within 2 weeks.
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player. Other reference materials are available from the OSHA website; please visit http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/.
This OSHA 30-hour training is recommended for construction professionals with safety and supervisory responsibilities, including foremen and field supervisors. Interested professionals may be required to take supplementary training, depending on specific regulatory requirements and occupational hazards. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Actual training takes at least 30 hours to complete. You must have a minimum score of 70% to pass the quizzes and the final exam. You will be given 3 attempts to achieve a passing grade. Upon completing the course and the corresponding survey, you will be able to print the training certificate on demand. Expect the official OSHA 30-Hour Construction Outreach DOL course completion card to be shipped within 2 weeks.
Please note that the OSHA 30-hour training for construction is neither an equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses, nor does it satisfy the prerequisites of OSHA 500 or 501 courses. For complete training guidelines, please contact local regulatory authorities.
Our outreach courses are powered by 360training.com – An OSHA- Authorized (or accepted) provider!
Instructor: Curtis Chambers (OSHAtrainer@360training.com)
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools - Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure